[AT] Spam> Re: How Did We Get Here

Don Bowen don.bowen at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 30 11:56:02 PDT 2016

My son is a store manager for an o'Rielys.  He tells me that corporate
has limited him on how many people he has and how much to pay.  He wants
to pay more but cannot.  With that in mind what he is looking for is
reliability, someone who will show up when required and on time, forget
knowing anything about the products they carry. Even that is difficult
at times.

And yes, he knows what plastigauge is.

--
Don Bowen  --  AD0NB mobile