[AT] How Did We Get Here

Phil Auten pga2 at basicisp.net
Wed Mar 30 20:35:35 PDT 2016

Roger that. Here, Advance Auto, NAPA and O'Reily's are the only decent
Auto Parts stores.
Fortunately, there are 2 Advance Auto stores locally and both have good
counter people.
O'Reily's is good as well, but their location stinks. The NAPA store
isn't aslarge, but they seem
to have most of the things that I can't find at the others, albiet with
a slightly higher price.

Phil in TX