[AT] Winter is sprung?

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Sat Mar 19 18:50:31 PDT 2016

Having owned and used an Oliver 77 for production, it doesn't surprise me they ran fine when all else needed work.   The only time I had trouble was when I ran pure biodiesel through the fuel system and the fuel pump diaphragm dissolved.   The replacement diaphragm did fine with biodiesel.

Good luck this spring!

Spencer Yost