[AT] Brake controllers revisited

Gunnells, Bradley R brad-gunnells at uiowa.edu
Fri Jun 3 09:50:20 PDT 2016

2nd on the Prodigy. When I got my 2002 F250 about 10+ years ago it was the one several here suggested. I’ve been a happy camper with it ever since. Picked mine up at etrailer.com. They look to have the same price as the link from Mike M. Also look for the adapter. Another $15 in my case but it was plug and play with the factory harness. No need to splice and figure out what goes where.

Brad