[AT] Pressure washer filter

Gunnells, Bradley R brad-gunnells at uiowa.edu
Fri Jun 3 11:45:36 PDT 2016

The brake controller thread reminded me of some older conversations we’ve had on ATIS.

Unfortunately even though I attempted to keep the message, migrating to multiple different computers and a different mail system has caused me to lose track of some history. At one point there was discussion of using an inline (garden hose) filter attaching to a pressure washer. I have a well and sometimes when using the outside hydrant it will cough up some rusty water or even some grit. I’d like to get a water filter to attach to my garden hose before entering the pump of the pressure washer. Does anyone have any suggestions on some products or things to look for?

Since I’m going to borrow the washer I want to make certain I do everything to make sure it’s returned in just as good of shape as it came.

Thanks
Brad