[AT] 2 row corn picker

Al Jones farmallsupera1 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 17:38:19 PDT 2016

Hard to imagine snow like that.  Looks like the corn would be better
under the shed but I guess it was cold enough the snow could be
blown/shoveled off?

There were not a lot of two row pickers in SE NC either.  My dad
mentioned a neighbor with a JD A and two row.  BIG outfit for the
time.  There were quite a few of the semi-mount JD pickers--100,101,
120?  My great-uncle next door ran one on a D-15 Allis, and I have a
cousin who owns his Dad's B JD with one on it.

Sometimes I look at my rig and think "this won't be so bad!" Sometimes
I think "this thing is like a giant erector set."

Al