[AT] 2 row corn picker

Herb Metz metz-h.b at comcast.net
Sun Jun 26 17:00:41 PDT 2016

I am sure that 'Farmer was very happy'.  A foot of snow covering 13 wagon
loads of corn can be addressed in short order; a foot of snow on that much
unshucked corn is much greater problem. Our area was slow in acceptance of
of tractor mounted pickers, so I have little knowledge of such situation.
Dad only had approx 100 acres of corn, and could not justify a picker.
I do know that many farmers were injured by pickers; working at night
certainly increased the chances of such accident. Herb(GA)