[AT] fuel transfer pumps

Dick Day dickday0 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 04:59:05 PDT 2016

I am just now installing a GPI 12-volt EZ-8 (8gpm) pump on a 55-gallon
drum.  $199 at Tractor Supply.  Has hoses and all hardware.

I started out looking at just 110-volt. The ones that were in my price
range all ended up being junk (made in China) and they failed right out of
the box.  The first one leaked, they replaced that one with one that had a
bent shaft in the motor and they finally said just keep the second one and
we'll refund your money.

I tried another one and it was supposed to be self-priming.  It was not, so
I return that one too.

GPI is made in the USA and so far, their support has been good.   I have a
12-volt storage battery with a battery maintainer on it.