[AT] "discontinued" parts - Re: AT Digest, Vol 149, Issue 17

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Jul 27 08:19:51 PDT 2016

Ralph that is why I mentioned a possible front axle assembly switch.
If you can find a front axle complete with the A-arms, brakes, wheels, etc.
that will bolt under the front of the IH then all you have to do is get the
correct connections to the steering box and you're in business.
People put Mustang II front ends under street rods all the time.  That's not
exactly the same but the same idea applies.

Charlie