[AT] Dad, you big tractor is clean now

Henry Miller hank at millerfarm.com
Sat Jul 23 11:35:02 PDT 2016

The muffler on my B is too tall to fit under the garage door, so I ordered an original style replacement that should fit. My son was helping me replace it this morning. While I was trying to figure out how to get the hood off he "climbed on your big tractor all by meself", wiped some dust off and told me it is clean now.

Surprisingly I got everything off with only one broken bolt and even that came out with a vise grip.

This afternoon I get to see if I can get it back together again... First it is my turn to watch both kids while my wife mows the lawn.

I'm thankful for the air conditioned garage today.