[AT] FW: Slightly Off Topic

Phil M. Vorwerk pvorwerk at newulmtel.net
Tue Jul 19 08:29:16 PDT 2016

About 15 years ago I needed to buy my first chainsaw and I looked to the
list for wisdom on selecting a chainsaw. The consensus was to go with either
a Stihl or a Husquavarna and I couldn't go wrong. I purchased a Husky, and
since then I purchased a small Husky arbor saw and later a used Stihl. My
experience with both brands has been great; there are some things I like
about the Husky's better and some things I like about the Stihl. I also
bought a Sears Craftsman on closeout (cheap) so I would have a saw to lend
out instead of letting go one of my good ones. One thing the Sears showed me
was how nice my other saws are.

I'll also confess, I love the light arbor saw. As the other saws have gotten
heavier with time the arbor is the saw of choice unless I'm cutting stuff up
that's just too big.

Phil in a humid New Ulm, MN