[AT] Older Tractor Question

Bo Hinch bohinch at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 07:05:59 PST 2016

I would NOT bet on a bad pump , first thing I would do is look for the
unloader / relief valve . If it is not seating properly , you would loose
the fluid ( drains back into reservoir ) and when starting after sitting
overnight or several days , the pump is having a hard time repriming itself
. That happens quit a lot more often than folks give it credit for ,
especially if the unloader/relief valve is HIGHER than the pump . Been
there and done that .