[AT] Solar battery charger setup

rlgoss rlgoss at twc.com
Mon Jan 18 13:07:28 PST 2016

Some of those changes you noted are the direct result of the re-imbursement guidelines for warranty work. The allowable charge-back to the company is governed by the flat-rate schedule and repair of components is not a part of that. Quite often, the dealer has to do a particular job on a particular model several times before they break even on doing it for customers. The result is that you see component and assembly replacement, and no repairs.
Larry

Sent from my Galaxy Tab® A-------- Original message --------From: charlie hill <charliehill at embarqmail.com> Date: 01/18/2016  1:48 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: Antique tractor email discussion group <at at lists.antique-tractor.com> Subject: Re: [AT] Solar battery charger setup
David that is the trouble with all of these cars.
Most dealers aren't even equipped to deal with the
electronic problems.  Oh they can throw parts at it until
it runs but as far as actually diagnosing and fixing the real
problem, if they do it's luck.

Charlie