[AT] Cold weather: 3 pt. snow blowers

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Fri Jan 15 11:51:31 PST 2016

On 1/15/2016 11:43 AM, Mike M wrote:
> Greg.
> Being from Michigan, I can appreciate your perspective on snowfall. Last
> year it seemed like I was plowing every other day, and this year, (aside
> from the freak 17" we got earlier), I _really_ haven't needed to plow at
> all.
>
> It seems to me that we (the list) had a similar discussion last year
> around this time, and the consensus was that looking over your shoulder
> gets real old, real fast.  Unless you have areas that drift really badly
> and you run out of places to put the snow, a blade is easier to deal
> with. Just my .02
>
> Mike M

True, that looking backwards can be one bad point about the rear mount
blower.  I've been doing
that for so many years I guess I just don't think much about it.
Having an easy winter so far and have not even installed the three point
and blower on the
40 yet.  I have photos from past winters though. Just in case I forget
why I have a snow blower.

Ralph in Sask.