[AT] What to do

Mike M meulenms at gmx.com
Sun Jan 10 13:20:30 PST 2016

I was in talking to the dealer the other day, and our county turned from
green and orange (Kubota) to red in the last several years. Mahindra
sells 60% of the tractors under 55 HP in our county, which has a large
number of hobby farms. Kubota has been making a hard push to break into
the heavy construction equipment market around here, excavators and
such, which is now owned by Deere and Komatsu.

Mike M