[AT] What to do

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sun Jan 10 10:54:21 PST 2016

The older massey tractors were good and reliable.  I would definitely
stay away form one that had multi power.  They were a problem.  They
took another low pressure system to operate.  If you needed to pull the
tractor to start, you were up a creek.  You were right about the older
loaders, they stuck out two yards in front of the tractor.  A Koyker
loader is built to stick closer to the front of the tractor, and  while
it is not the best out there, It is reliable and affordable.  I have one
on a 7600 Ford, my 8345 Belarus, and I bought a brand new one from the
Highway Dept that was only mounted for a very short time.  I still have
to get it mounted on something.

Cecil in OKla