[AT] Having a little fun

Gunnells, Bradley R brad-gunnells at uiowa.edu
Mon Jan 4 07:33:01 PST 2016

Well I don’t wear safety equipment like I should. Once in a while I’m working out in the open and as you say…it seems a chip or bit of dust inevitably ends up in my eye. That was why I was intrigued by your helmet. That face mask would deflect the debris and as you say doesn’t have fogging issues. I’ve got some PayPal funds at the moment so I might look into that.

Thanks for the information.
Brad