[AT] Having a little fun

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Mon Jan 4 06:37:48 PST 2016

I have one of those top handle arborist saws that Stihl makes.   Wife
bought it for my birthday a couple of years ago.  I put the longest bar
available on it.   This way I can cut trees out of the fence row without
bending down so low. If I get within a foot of the ground, I just drop.
Then have to find something to pull myself up on.  Sometimes that takes
a while as I just cut down the tree in the fence row!!!

Cecil in OKla