[AT] It kind of blows my mind

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sun Jan 3 13:54:58 PST 2016

Wife wanted a $130  3ft tall filing/storage cabinet for her crafting area
from Ikea. They wanted $299 to ship it--over the phone and internet. Said
all 30 lbs of it had to go truck delivery. And it would be delivered on a
Saturday. If I were a rich man I would have ordered it and told the truck
driver he could tote it up the driveway, drive in without messing up my
grass, or I would have refused delivery. I tried to get it shipped some
other way--they wouldn't here of it. BUT I could get it delivered to the
nearest store 3 hours away for FREE.

John Hall