[AT] It kind of blows my mind

rlgoss at twc.com rlgoss at twc.com
Sun Jan 3 10:45:32 PST 2016

In the old days, you used to be able to get a pint of softserve at Dairyqueen.  It gave you more to eat with much less cost than any of their various concoctions.  But then, the bean-counters figured out that it was a real bargain and they stopped making it available unless you were willing to put up with having it frozen as hard as a rock.  That's when I stopped patronizing DQ.

Larry