[AT] 10 gallon oil drain pan

Charlie V 1cdevill at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 15:23:16 PST 2016

You have some pretty good ideas here, Mike.  I am thinking a bucket like
Old Hank had would do the job.  I can drain two or three tractors into mine
and it does not fill up.  Can get messy though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtuwAJTXvTU

Seriously though, this all brought about another thought.  If a fella
needed it often enough to be worth it he could:

Install a sealed spigot low down in two buckets and connect then together
with a hose. Probably not very practical for handling but since the level
would equal in both buckets capacity would be near 10 gallons.  Bummer!!!!
I like Old Hank's bucket better.

For obvious reasons I will not sigh this but wish all a

Happy New Year