[AT] Farmall C carburetor issues

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Wed Feb 24 04:42:34 PST 2016

If you have never been to the Portland Indiana tractor show and/or swap meet, you should go. I promise you will run across several rebuildable carburetors for that tractor. The rebuild shops also have a presence during the show, and you could even pick up a real honest to God carburetor for the tractor completely rebuilt by professionals - probably for the same price or a little more.

If you don't need that carburetor quickly I would go to the swap meet in May, or the show in August. Missouri is not that far away.

Spencer Yost