[AT] Farmall C carburetor issues

Easley, Greg A. EasleyG at health.missouri.edu
Wed Feb 24 06:25:09 PST 2016

I've got the original Zenith that came on the tractor.  It's worn out busted junk too.  Not worth messing with.

Back when we were pulling I got to where I was halfway decent at tuning Marvel-Schebler carbs.  I'm certain
that I could put together a TSX-157 that would work.

I definitely agree with you on the rebuilt original vs. reproduction.  Cast iron much better than pot metal.