[AT] Snow Blower

Gunnells, Bradley R brad-gunnells at uiowa.edu
Tue Feb 23 07:05:49 PST 2016

Can’t help to identify it but I saw one for sale online a year or two ago. If I remember right one of the items in the description was that it was reversible. I don’t see how on this one but the one I saw before I could see how it worked. You could reverse the lift arm connections to turn it around so you could drive forward and use the blower. Seemed like a pretty good concept. Not sure in practice how well it would work.

Brad