[AT] Snow Blower

Alan Nadeau ajnadeau1 at myfairpoint.net
Tue Feb 23 09:18:00 PST 2016

No idea who made it.

That's actually a poor concept of a two-stage machine.  There is that little
propeller looking thing at the point of the "V" to feed snow into the
impeller.   I've never thought much of that design, it takes a bunch of
power to stuff the snow between the gathering wings.  That requires a bunch
of traction to provide the needed push.  In addition, if you're dealing with
sticky snow it tends to jam into the tapered wings instead of sliding
smoothly.  Maybe in dry, fluffy, snow it would work after a fashion but,
overall I think the design is just an invitation for Murphy to come visit.