[AT] Torch kit

Easley, Greg A. EasleyG at health.missouri.edu
Tue Feb 16 06:41:19 PST 2016

I suppose I'm lucky to live in a place that has a locally-owned welding and steel supply that has been in the same family since dirt was new.
I went to school with one of the (3rd generation) owners and have had a great relationship with them for years.  I even worked
there part-time for a while during high school.
Dad bought a small Victor set when I was a kid and took out a 20 year bottle lease.  When that lease expired I renewed it.  The torch set
has been quite reliable.  The O2 regulator got dinged in the shop 10 or so years back and I had to replace it, then a month or so ago the
acetylene regulator sprung a leak and had to get a new set of guts installed.  Other than that the only thing that I've had to do is replace
the occasional cutting tip.

Greg