[AT] Torch kit

Greg Hass ghass at m3isp.com
Mon Feb 15 21:45:09 PST 2016

When I got my tanks I received a Title complete with serial number for
legal purposes. In reality, I was buying "a" tank. After getting the
first full tank and then using it up and turning it in for a full tank,
the chances of ever getting the tank back that I bought are very slim.
When I pay the maintenance fee it is used to maintain "a" tank. I don't
quite know how to explain it, but each person "owns" a tank and they
just rotate as they are emptied and filled; you do not lose ownership
just because you do not keep the same tank as it is still in the
"system". I am not good at explaining it but I hope you sort of get the
idea.
         Greg Hass