[AT] Torch kit

Dennis Johnson moscowengnr at outlook.com
Mon Feb 15 21:35:40 PST 2016

Mike,

Most weld supply shops just change out owned bottles with you. They just charge for the gas.
I have never had a problem with exchanges, but will see since I now have an extra dented acetylene bottle I ended up with somehow. It was probably left at a shop I manage by previous owner.

Thanks
Dennis

Sent from my iPad