[AT] Torch kit

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Mon Feb 15 18:14:48 PST 2016

I cut on propane and also have acetylene as I have 5 or 6 torch sets
stowed in the sheds around here...   It really chaps my butt to find I
left the acetylene valve on and it leaked a tank out....   If I forget
and let a tank of propane leak out, it is not a big loss, I just go fill
it out of the 1000 gallon house tank...   I also have a miller portable
welder that runs on propane and I just hook a regulator to the propane
tank and only have to carry an oxygen tank to have a complete cutting
and welding setup.

Cecil in OKla