[AT] Torch kit

Ivan ivancou at windstream.net
Sun Feb 14 04:42:55 PST 2016

Mike ,one thing I havent seen mentioned is tank size . I started out 38
years ago with a 20 ft , which was empty in less than half an hour of
cutting , traded up to a 40 ft ,which cost the same to refill for more
gass . Went to an 80  ft but seemed that it was still  always empty when
I needed it . Stepped up to a 125 cuft  which lasts me a year or two .
And it still only cost a couple dollars more to fill than when I started
.       Then I bought a mig welder but went straight for a 125 cu ft
which cost a little more up frront but lasts a long time.         I have
a H F set but mostly rely on my old Purox for welding/brazing but have a
equaly old linde air cutting torch which uses propane for cutting  /
brazing / silver soldering .                 Ivan