[AT] add on steps for a 4020 Deere

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Mon Feb 15 18:09:47 PST 2016

John:
I had a propane 4010that had that add on step from JD....    It worked
great!  It made things a lot easier for me and I raked hay with that
tractor a lot it never get in the way of tall windrows. However, I would
add a brace fron the lower steps to the opposite side of the tractor.
That step mounts to the frame rail, and at 300lbs plus, when I got on
the step, the frame twisted some...  I sold the tractor before I added a
brace...
Cecil in OKla