[AT] add on steps for a 4020 Deere

Al Jones farmallsupera1 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 19:37:45 PST 2016

John, I put a set of steps very similar to that on dad's 4255 several
years back.  They are gen-u-wine JD but look pretty close to the set
you posted.  They are really nice,  the best part about them is the
built-in hand rail--the factory hand rail on the side of the hood is
only useful for getting on the tractor if you are 8' tall.  A friend
has a set on his 4640, they came from Shoup I believe and look exactly
like the pic you posted. His have the optional extra step on them so
it's even closer to the ground and to my knowledge he's never had an
issue.  I think you'll be pleased.

Al