[AT] Torch kit

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sun Feb 14 08:32:58 PST 2016

One caution about Victor torches.   I bought a set years ago
that was a low end version of Victor.  It was called something like
"farm hand" or some similar name but still under the Victor brand name.
It looks identical to the Victor torches we used at work and it is except
for one crucial thing.   The seal in the Oxygen valve is a rubber o-ring.
Every time the torch pops back (and it will) it immediately burns out that
o-ring.  I never did try to figure out if the seal could be retrofitted with
the
standard Victor set up.

Charlie