[AT] Torch kit

Mike M meulenms at gmx.com
Sat Feb 13 14:43:06 PST 2016

OK guys, I've had the need too many times now that I need to move from
my MAPP gas torch up to an oxygen/acetylene torch rig. From doing some
looking it appears that Victor is or was the main brand that is the most
copied. What would you guys look for when buying a new torch kit? Do you
rent or buy the tanks? I see a set at Horror Freight that looks like a
Victor clone, but I don't want to buy junk, as I've seen these things
last forever. I also took a look at the Hobart brand carried by my local
Tractor Supply. I know they make pretty good welders.   Any advice is
greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Mike M

---