[AT] Speaking of Stuck

David Bruce tractor57 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 08:23:36 PST 2016

Going back to the 1960's - my grandpa got his Allis D-14 stuck in a wet
spot. Great uncle Bryce ribbed him about that but he did not help pull
the tractor out of the mud.

Also going back to the 1980's - one lady I worked with was delivered in
bad weather by her husband in a loaded fuel truck. He would drive up and
walk her to the door then off to his bad day of delivering heating oil.
I never met him but I always thought that was quite good.

David

NW NC