[AT] Speaking of Stuck

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sat Dec 17 07:32:26 PST 2016

All he needs is  a "sky hook".

Charlie

-----Original Message-----
From: Doug Tallman
Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2016 3:18 PM
To: Antique tractor email discussion group
Subject: Re: [AT] Speaking of Stuck

I sent one pic to the list last night. I'm including the 2nd pic now. I
don't know a lot of the details yet but this is what he wrote:

   Heres a little picture that might cheer you up....and yes, I'm a dumb
ass and yes it's still stuck since last Saturday night. We've had rain
and snow and more coming. Probably totaled the engine and hydraulics.
Mostly coal dust/water and lots of heavy clay. I guess I'll be prepping
the gravely for snow removal this year.