[AT] Speaking of Stuck

Bo Hinch bohinch at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 12:48:45 PST 2016

I will disagree with you on the motor and Hyd .. This a Kubota , They
survive when all others want . I am trying to find a photo of one my
brother bought last year that a 93 year old man bogged down so bad that he
had to have help getting off of the tractor and mud , then hire a large
wrecker to pull it out . There was only a couple of inches showing on top
of hood and all the while spewing water from a watermain he ruptured . His
kids took the keys so he couldn't drive it anymore and the next week (
without his kids knowing ) , he got on the phone and had a brand new one
delivered . The next day he bogged it down so bad on one side that it laid
over .   You will have to do some serious maintenance but I bet it survives
.