[AT] Speaking of Stuck

Greg Hass ghass at m3isp.com
Fri Dec 16 17:25:40 PST 2016

Years ago we had a IH No. 64 pull type combine with a cub engine on it.
We always (for 30 years) pulled it with a IH Super C. Well, one year it
was real wet, I was quite young at the time, and we kept getting stuck
with the combine. At that time we only had two tractors, the super C
and a Farmall M. I asked my dad why he didn't put the M on the combine
as it was much bigger and more powerful.  His answer was that if the C
got stuck he knew the M would pull it out, but if the M got stuck then
what would we do. Now that I'm MUCH older I see his reasoning.
     Greg Hass