[AT] 6 to 12 volt starter conversion--splitting tricycles

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Dec 14 09:47:40 PST 2016

However you do it just be safe and stay out from under unsupported loads.
A guy I knew,  acquaintance but not a close friend, was killed a few months
ago
working on his bush hog.  As I understand it he raised the lift on the
tractor and
because the lift was leaking down chained the bush hog up to something.  He
was
lying under it working on the blades or something and the chain broke.  It
crushed
his chest killing him almost instantly.

Charlie