[AT] Modern Gasoline

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Fri Aug 26 12:37:26 PDT 2016

On 8/26/2016 5:19 AM, Henry Miller wrote:
> Those engines have a 25 hour oil change interval. 3 8 hour days is 24
> hours, if they ever work overtime or two shifts they could not go 3 days
> between oil changes. Every two days is easy for everyone to track, and
> ensures that the maintenance is done.

I change oil in the old JD 111 Briggs once a year. Not sure how many
hours I might put on it per year
but I also keep an eye on the colour of the oil when I check. If it
looks too dark I'll change it. I'm
guessing this little tractor to be 25 years old or so and as far as I
know it is all original . Starts and
runs great but boy is there wear in that throttle shaft.

Ralph in Sask.