[AT] DDT

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Thu Aug 4 19:32:36 PDT 2016

Dr. Wayland Hayes ran the tests for the military on DDT, but his
research is buried when I try to find it.  It probably is 15 pages back
in Google...  An excellent article that refers to Dr. Hayes' work is at
http://www.21stcenturysciencetech.com/articles/Fall02/Mosquitoes.html

My Dad used DDT and Arsenate of Lead for potato bugs and livestock bugs,
the first 35 years of his life.  He had prostate cancer, but otherwise
was in great health for the 88 years he lived.   He died due to a Knee
surgeon's nurse cutting the circulation off to his leg...

Cecil in OKla