[AT] DDT

David Rotigel rotigel at me.com
Thu Aug 4 19:10:44 PDT 2016

A believe it was an EPA ban that did away with DDT. An interesting piece is at http://www.thenewamerican.com/tech/environment/item/15583-ddt-breeds-death <http://www.thenewamerican.com/tech/environment/item/15583-ddt-breeds-death> and will probably tell you more than you wish to know about the chemical.
	Dave