[AT] EcoDiesel update

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 13:47:13 PDT 2016

I drive (for the time being) a VW TDI and I'm pretty interested in the
technology.  The emission scandal has dampened my spirits, however.  I was
reading some TDI article online and in the comments section, somebody
summed it up really well.  Paraphrasing:  "these cars are basically a
science fair from the turbo back"

SO