[AT] Modern Gasoline

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Sun Aug 28 09:08:44 PDT 2016

My only really bad experiences with ethanol fuel is with very small engines like  chainsaws, weedeaters and blowers.  I use ethanol free fuel for those.  Anything larger I have not had much trouble with. The few times I had what I believe to be fuel issues in the larger engines were in the spring, were minor, and I can always start the engine.  A little seafoam later it would be running fine. I do not typically use stabil in the winter.  I wouldn't store it in the tank longer than a southern winter though...

Spencer Yost

Spencer Yost