[AT] Battery Charger recommendations

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Wed Apr 27 04:27:31 PDT 2016

I understand staying away from Harbor freight. I'd try my best not buy anything there, but occasionally I will if price so important I don't mind risking it. Also, Harbor freight changes suppliers so much finding one product you like doesn't mean anything because six months later that same product might not be the same quality, same supplier or anything.

Spencer Yost