[AT] Battery Charger recommendations

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 11:23:46 PDT 2016

I'm having great success with LED light bulbs.  I believe mine are Osram,
but, I am pretty familiar with the LED industry and Cree has an excellent
reputation.  What kind of fixture are you using them in?  LED's don't
produce all that much heat (say, in relation to an incandescent bulb) but,
on the other hand they do not tolerate heat.  Typically they have
signficant heat-sinks built in to control heat, but restrictive light
fixtures could play havoc.

SO