[AT] Lawn tractor

Dennis Johnson moscowengnr at outlook.com
Mon Apr 18 17:04:08 PDT 2016

Richard,

My 318 was old and worn, so I was going to pull head and check/lap the valves. When removing the head bolts, 3 or 4 of then snapped of in the aluminum block. Had some discussion here about that some time ago, but result was I did a re-power of the 318. Engine was purchased outfit the 318, so the install worked well.
That might be an alternative if you have serious issues.

Thanks
Dennis

Sent from my iPad