[AT] Lawn tractor

John Hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Mon Apr 18 18:32:45 PDT 2016

Sounds electrical to me if you can run it that long before it acts up. I
am assuming once it cools down completely it will run good for a 1/2 hr
and then repeat the process?

Onans are a little hard to find parts for, especially reasonably priced
parts! If you ever need carb parts, get the name and model off of your
carb and try V.E. Petersen, they were way cheaper than anyone else I
could find when I needed a kit for the Onan in my Cub Cadet last year.
There are a couple guys selling Onan parts on the internet. I think I
was able to get filters from mine from Deere. Like I said, prices are
all over the place on Onan parts. You may want to pick you up an Onan
parts book and a service manual for the engine, got mine off ebay.

John Hall