[AT] Need help no internet connection

Steve W. swilliams268 at frontier.com
Sun Apr 10 08:59:52 PDT 2016

Cecil Bearden wrote:
> Boy you got that right!  I have started putting adapters and parts to
> different specialty tools in their own box with everything for that
> purpose in the one box.    I have a lot of Dewalt cordless tools and I
> do not use those plastic boxes they came in.   However those boxes work
> great to hold an assortment of snap ring pliers, Piston ring
> compressors, hydraulic cylinder repair tools, etc....  If I find a good
> metal box at a garage sale, it comes home with me also....  Then I write
> what is on them with a felt tip marker on every side!!
>
> Cecil in OKla

Been doing that for years. Thing that pisses me off with most of the
tool cases you get is the lack of intelligent design. Take a cordless
DRILL, how about making the case for the DRILL so you can actually put a
DRILL index in the case!!! NOPE. So now you need to carry a second item
  just because the company is run by morons, I mean really, what good is
the drill without the bits??

--
Steve W.