[AT] Need help no internet connection

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sat Apr 9 16:10:28 PDT 2016

Boy you got that right!  I have started putting adapters and parts to
different specialty tools in their own box with everything for that
purpose in the one box.    I have a lot of Dewalt cordless tools and I
do not use those plastic boxes they came in.   However those boxes work
great to hold an assortment of snap ring pliers, Piston ring
compressors, hydraulic cylinder repair tools, etc....  If I find a good
metal box at a garage sale, it comes home with me also....  Then I write
what is on them with a felt tip marker on every side!!

Cecil in OKla